Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Upcoming Events

My big trip to Utah is drawing close. By this time next week I will be standing in the baggage claim area in the Salt Lake Airport wondering if and when my bag will emerge from the black hole and onto the safety of the rotating carousel. It seems like lately when I fly its a crap shoot on whether or not my bags are going to arrive at the same destination I do. I'm crossing all my fingers on this trip as I will be toting along several extra copies of my book. It turns out I may have a few extra stops to make while on my journey to the Wasatch front. At this point I know that I have the book signing at BYU and then an author visit to Orem High. But there is also a chance I may be visiting another school in Orem and doing a second book signing at another store in Tooele, Utah. This could turn out to be quite a whirlwind of a trip. Regardless, it should be a great experience. I am excited to see friends and family and hopefully a few fans.

For those who are wondering, I will be at the BYU Bookstore on Thursday April 29th from 4-6 and on Friday April 30th from 11-1. I believe there will be several authors at the BYU bookstore siging books. So for those who don't know what I look like I will be the guy that looks like a perfect cross between Robert Pattinson and Zac Effron (17 Again Zac not High School Musical Zac), or just look for the guy sitting at the table with all the Seventh Earth books.

No comments:

Post a Comment