Saturday, November 21, 2009

Book Updates and Where to Purchase

Just a few more days until the official release of Seventh Earth. We are already planning several events. There will be a book release party in College Station on December 4th and on the following day a release party in Utah on December 5th. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the party in Utah as I will be at the one in College Station. However, I will most likely be doing a book signing near Christmas in Utah. I will post the location and date on my website as we get closer.

Many have asked where they will be able to purchase Seventh Earth. The best answer to that right now is on Amazon.com as at first the release to bookstores will be somewhat limited geographically. However, feel free to ask your local bookstore if they have it in stock. But again, the best place at least for now will be to purchase it online at www.amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment