Monday, November 9, 2009

Book Release Party!!!

With the overwhelming support that I have received from so many of you I have decided to host a book release party. Although the book will be available for purchase on November 24th, because of the holiday schedule I have decided to hold the party on the evening of December 4th. That should give people enough time to get over the turkey overload and be ready for some good reading.

The party will be in College Station, Texas. I am however thinking of scheduling a book signing event in Utah in late December. I will be in Salt Lake over the Christmas holiday and figure I might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

So, if you are in the Salt Lake or surrounding area and would like for me to do a book signing please send an email to seventhearth@ymail.com. If I can get some interest I will see what we can do about finding a venue. Heck, I would be willing to do it out of some body's home if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment