Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 1

To whoever finds this:

My name is Cassidy Ranger. I am twenty-one years old and I work in this building on the fourth floor for Hoffman & Wells. I was in the basement getting a printer cartrige when the building collapsed. I don't know what happened but I'm trapped here and I don't know how long I can make it. My leg was cut. I think it's bad but I'm pretty sure I stopped the bleeding. I've been calling for help all day but nobody has come. I can't hear anybody and I don't think anyone knows I'm down here.

If you're reading this it probably means I didn't make it. Please tell my mother, Julie Ranger who lives at 394 Grant circle in Bakersfield, Ca that I love her. Please tell her that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving her, sorry for Kyle and sorry about the car.

I'm so cold. So tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment